My Muppet Replicas

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I made two puppet torsos out of foam and covered them in brownish orange fur. I will use the first to make Bear and the second to make Alice Snuffleupagus

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I know I haven't posted here in a while but I have been working on a lot. I have almost reached the 50 mark for my Sesame Street puppets but I might go a little over that mark since there were so many I wanted to make. First I have Pocco Locco who isn't quite finished but here is what he currently looks like. The next is Cousin Monster with new and better eyes. Next I decided to make one of the nameless lambs or as I like to think of them "The Boogie Woogie Sheep". Next is an orange Martian that I built last year but recently repaired and modified. And last but not least Mamma Bear.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I haven't posted here in a while but I finally reach the 50 mark for my Sesame Street replicas but here are a few extras I should show y'all. I have The Amazing Mumford and Gladys the Cow

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I know I haven't posted here in a while but I have been working on a lot. I have almost reached the 50 mark for my Sesame Street puppets but I might go a little over that mark since there were so many I wanted to make. First I have Pocco Locco who isn't quite finished but here is what he currently looks like. The next is Cousin Monster with new and better eyes. Next I decided to make one of the nameless lambs or as I like to think of them "The Boogie Woogie Sheep". Next is an orange Martian that I built last year but recently repaired and modified. And last but not least Mamma Bear.

I really like your Martian.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I am just about finished preparing Herr Von Bodefeld so when I am finished I will share him here and very soon I plan to make Don Music and Little Jerry