My Muppet Replicas

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Here is Cookie before I gave him modifications (along with my Herry Monster, Frazzle, Grover and proto Oscar who has been taken apart)
I decided to remove the legs but I might attache them back on later and I need to fix the googly eye mechanism. Also my recording of the song didn't sound very good so next time I will use the original track.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
That's not a bad Cookie! I also like the effect of splitting the screen.

Your Harvey could double as a Flying Zucchini Bro.

BertFan

Reaction score
Here is Cookie before I gave him modifications (along with my Herry Monster, Frazzle, Grover and proto Oscar who has been taken apart)
I decided to remove the legs but I might attache them back on later and I need to fix the googly eye mechanism. Also my recording of the song didn't sound very good so next time I will use the original track.
I would recommend adding the audio track when you edit the video so people can hear it better

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I am making an Oscar :grouchy: 2.0 as I'm typing. I purchased some yellow and red fleece which I will use to make Red Fraggle :excited: and possibly Lips (the forgotten member of The Electric Mayhem). I don't not for sure yet but I MIGHT make the Newsman :news:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Here is one amazing replica I made today, it's Oscar the Grouch :grouchy:

He is a lot bigger than my other replicas (besides Big Bird :wisdom:) and I made him look like the early 70's Oscar