My Muppet Office

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Quick question for all you creatives out there. As many of you know, I have a collection of Muppet character replicas in my office...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/26345659245/in/dateposted-public/

They've spent a long time in the same poses but now I'm wanting to change it up a little as I also have Beaker and Dr. Teeth joining the crew soon. Does anyone have any suggestions or images on how I should display the group?

Thanks,

Stuart

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Quick question for all you creatives out there. As many of you know, I have a collection of Muppet character replicas in my office...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/26345659245/in/dateposted-public/

They've spent a long time in the same poses but now I'm wanting to change it up a little as I also have Beaker and Dr. Teeth joining the crew soon. Does anyone have any suggestions or images on how I should display the group?

Thanks,

Stuart
neat ! where did you get them? I would love to have the replica of scooter.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
neat ! where did you get them? I would love to have the replica of scooter.
I got them from various places. There's the 3 Master Replica ones and the rest commissioned from various different puppet builders.

Scooter is pretty cool but my favourite will always be Fozzie! :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
They look great as they are, but I suppose you could change it, by having Kermit either film or direct the group acting out a diorama skit?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
They look great as they are, but I suppose you could change it, by having Kermit either film or direct the group acting out a diorama skit?
Hmmmm, I have thought of that and that could be a great angle, which brings me to...props!! Any ideas? I'm trying to currently find the perfect rubber chicken!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hmmmm, I have thought of that and that could be a great angle, which brings me to...props!! Any ideas? I'm trying to currently find the perfect rubber chicken!
All that I know of are the rubber chicken dog toys!!!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This is pretty awesome. Where did you manage to get a Muppet Telethon poster?

Pretty fantastic collection.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
What I would do to get my hands on that Scooter. It is amazingly accurate!!!