My Massive Muppet Video Collection

beaker

Reaction score
I had been tape trading Muppet/Henson related stuff since the 1990's, but I gotta say...gosh bless youtube, video.google, torrent sites and various other places. Been able to find good quality copies of virtually everything I ever wanted, including so much stuff I never knew existed.

Though I will say, some things online are nowhere near as good as the vhs dubs I have. Theres no good digital version online of Muppets @WDW. I finally have a super high quality Muppet Cosby show, Muppet Vision 3d, etc but stuff some(like my 1st gen dubs of Muppets @WDW and all the JHH) are better looking on vhs. I honeslty cant even think of any Muppet stuff I always wanted but dont have, save for the mini series pilots(American idol spoof show and the mini muppet mockumentary) which noone outside the company even has.

KatWoman

Reaction score
Glad to find this thread on the forum--my dearly beloved tape of John Denver Christmas (complete with Polaroid commercials) and Muppet Family Christmas was lost in a move last year. So, KermitClown, I will be in touch. :smile:

KatWoman

Reaction score
You can use zamzar.com to download videos from youtube. Or,failing that, screen-capture software. I do this just in case the vids might get blocked in my country.

Ooh, just read the post about zamzar. Thanks, you just made my YEAR!:excited: