My Massive Muppet Video Collection

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Seeking to trade for SST Specials

So I'm trying to acquire some DVD's of the older Sesame Street specials that are out there. Therefore, I'm looking for the following DVD releases:
Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
Put Down the Duckie
Big Bird in China
Big Bird in Japan

Now, in all honesty, I can't find these DVD's for a reasonable price for me right now. So this brings me to here: does anyone have these DVD's and would be willing to part with them for a reasonable price ($5 each maybe?) or perhaps take part in a trade? I have plenty of Muppet goods on VHS I could make copies of for you in exchange. :super:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To both DaddyO and BobThePizzaBoy, contact KermiClown, he's the man with the Muppet library. Hope this helps.

Ralph Antonelli

Reaction score
Hello.
I am 72 years of age and I and my other senior citizenz would like to know if anyone can help us in obtaining the original Jim Henson "WILKINS" coffee commercials shown back in the ealr days of Television. Only one of us has a computer and we spotted one of these commercials on U-tube not too long ago. If we had the commercials on dvd we could show them at the senior citizens center. We all had a great time watching them, and it sure helped the day along laughing etc.

Most Sincerely Ralph Antonelli

KermiClown

Reaction score
Hi Ralph! I have a DVD of Wilkins Coffee Commercials. I have sent you an email.

Reaction score
Wanted: From The Balcony

Hello, new concerned citizen here :sing:

I was just wondering if you people in the know had any knowledge of wether the From The Balcony clips that were on Movies.com is/will be available anywhere? I stone-cold loved em when they were still online but Movies.com now 404's the page and won't return my e-mails.

I could ask the same about the Puppet Up-clips that were on tbs.com, but one question at a time :wink:

muppetgal

Reaction score
Does anyone have a file to download of the uncut Muppet Family Christmas with fraggles and miss piggy gets a pet mink and fozzie does comedy routine with snowman? Or any suggestions on where to download muppet stuff? I am also looking for miss piggy goes to hollywood, muppets in disneyland, and the one i think is called dogcity.
thanks!

Reaction score
Muppet Family Christmas is available on youtube, and I thought that was the uncut version? Muppets At Walt Disney World is also on youtube I believe. Dog City, however, is not. :frown:

You can use zamzar.com to download videos from youtube. Or,failing that, screen-capture software. I do this just in case the vids might get blocked in my country.

zns

Reaction score
Hi David,

I just sent you a message last night. I know we've already worked together, but I wasn't sure if you could help me one very last time. That's all. Thank you.