My latest buddy: Gobo Fraggle

Rugratskid

Reaction score
"Duhhhhhh..."

Gobo is decent! And he will get more decent when I make his vest and give him a real scarf rather than a swatch hacked off an old T-shirt. Soon, very soon.
That is SO awesome! It looks just like Gobo! I only have a Elmo Puppet from when I was a kid.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I'm sewing his vest now. With luck he'll be fully clothed this weekend.

Slackbot

Reaction score
..Aaaaand Gobo is clothed!

Oh man, that vest was such a pain to make. It has two pockets in front on each side, and a wide one in the back. I've put a postcard in the back one, and some Doozer sticks in one of the smaller ones, but what else should I fill 'em with?

Gobo joins his friends:

What are they looking at?

Oh, they're looking at me.

Boober: "I don't want to be here."
Gobo: "Oh, uh, about the stuff I got from the fridge..."
Wembley: "O HAI THAR!"

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
He looks amazing, as do the rest of the fraggles! Who is up next?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thank you! I'm wembling on who to make next. It only seems fair to make one of the ladies of Fraggle Rock. Hmm...Aunt Granny? Lou? Rock Hockey Hannah?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

Muppetboy09's right! We are missing a Red Fraggle puppet. You got Gobo, Wembley, Boober... but we're missing either Mokey or Red. So, it's up to you, Kim. Make us proud for your hard work.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Red! :excited: And Boober looks too real! So do the others! I'd love a real Wembley, maybe for when I'm older.