My latest buddy: Gobo Fraggle

Slackbot

Reaction score
Here's the puppet I've building in the Puppet-in-Progress: From the foam up thread...

Sexy Gobo Fraggle: I haven't made his costume yet--not sure what I'm gonna do about that striped shirt--but since Fraggles are a clothing-optional species, here he is!

His arm rods are removable, and I'll fix his eye focus. It's hard to get that down. I'll think his eyes are fine, and then in photos they'll look all derpy. By now I've learned not to press the pupils down hard until I'm really sure it's good.

I have no idea where he was carrying that postcard.

So...thoughts, questions, suggestions?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Woo-wee! I didn't know Gobo was that saucy, hahahaha!

But seriously, he looks great! Thank you for sharing!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Amazing puppet building...'sexy' is not a word one would frequently associate with Fraggles. :frown: <- (disturbed, wide-eyed stare)

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks!

If you were a Fraggle, you'd associate "sexy" with Fraggles. No Silly Creature could appreciate a finely-tapered tail, a warm fluffy pelt, or a classically pear-shaped body.

Slackbot

Reaction score
"Duhhhhhh..."

Gobo is decent! And he will get more decent when I make his vest and give him a real scarf rather than a swatch hacked off an old T-shirt. Soon, very soon.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks. I posted about how I made it, mainly how I got the stripes, in the "Puppet in Progress" thread.