My ideas for DVD releases of the fourth and fifth seasons of The Muppet Show

DMHFan

Reaction score
Hey y'all,
Even though some of you may think it's unlikely Disney would release Seasons 4 and 5 of The Muppet Show on DVD, I just wanted to share my ideas for them:

Well, what do you think of how they look?
Oh, and by the way, here's how I'd imagine the cover art for both seasons to be:

These covers were inspired from here:

Last edited:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Oh, and by the way, here's how I'd imagine the cover art for both seasons to be:

These covers were inspired from here:
First, take Steve Whitmire off the commentaries! It would never happen due to all the bad blood between him and everyone else. Replace Steve with Brian Henson.

Second, add "The Muppets Go to the Movies" as a bonus feature on Season 4.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dude, it's like you're so obsessed with Steve Whitmire! If I didn't know better, I'd think you're in love with the guy or something. All you ever talk about is Steve Whitmire this, and Steve Whitmire that. I'm betting you go to sleep at night in your Steve Whitmire bed sheets, and rest your head on your Steve Whitmire pillow, while cuddling your Steve Whitmire plush toy that sings you Steve Whitmire lullabyes, and if you dream at night, you probably dream of you and Steve Whitmire hand-in-hand running through a swamp while singing songs about rainbows.

Katzi428

Reaction score
It looks great BUT we STILL need to deal with the music royalties issue that we've been dealing with since 2013. @DMHFan ,I give you props for that cover art though!! It looks great!!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
First, take Steve Whitmire off the commentaries! It would never happen due to all the bad blood between him and everyone else. Replace Steve with Brian Henson.

...you do realize these are FAN covers, right??? and seriously u need to get over your Steve Whitmire hatred its getting annoying

DMHFan

Reaction score

I'd save "The Muppets Go to the Movies" for a future DVD release of The Great Muppet Caper.