My first TV puppetry gig

Cookie3001

Reaction score
So recently I've been doing lots of videos with two of my puppet characters for some virtual services my church has been doing. Several weeks ago my local TV station approached my church and they were interested in having these services televised so starting this Sunday August 2nd MY PUPPETS ARE GOING TO BE ON TV!!!! I'm very excited about this and am hoping this can get me somewhere. It's not the big time but it's a perfect start

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Break a leg, kiddo! Hopefully they'll supply you with monitors so you can see what you're doing, and I can tell you from experience, once you focus on that monitor, there's nothing else in the world around you: you and that monitor are all alone.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Break a leg, kiddo! Hopefully they'll supply you with monitors so you can see what you're doing, and I can tell you from experience, once you focus on that monitor, there's nothing else in the world around you: you and that monitor are all alone.
Thanks man. And yes they thankfully have a monitor for me

Cookie3001

Reaction score
So about 6 or 7 segments with my puppets have aired so far, hope this gets me somewhere