My First Puppet: Brewster

SandPunk

Reaction score
I'm going to apologize up front and warn you that this build will probably take me a very long time.
I work on a chef's schedule so I have very little free time.

That said, what free time I have I am planning to dedicate to this project.

http://img11.deviantart.net/531e/i/2016/168/3/0/brewster_full_size_plans_by_kisady-da6n4eo.jpg

He's gonna be a biggun, but I never do things by halves (10ths, quarters, kicking and screaming hundredths, but not halves).

His idea started out as just a random sketch I did on my lunch break he just kinda grew on me. so here are his current full size plans. If I get acess to a scanner any time soon I'll post the concept sketches.

piggy989piggy

Reaction score
I'm going to apologize up front and warn you that this build will probably take me a very long time.
I work on a chef's schedule so I have very little free time.

That said, what free time I have I am planning to dedicate to this project.

http://img11.deviantart.net/531e/i/2016/168/3/0/brewster_full_size_plans_by_kisady-da6n4eo.jpg

He's gonna be a biggun, but I never do things by halves (10ths, quarters, kicking and screaming hundredths, but not halves).

His idea started out as just a random sketch I did on my lunch break he just kinda grew on me. so here are his current full size plans. If I get acess to a scanner any time soon I'll post the concept sketches.
Looks realy nice,do you plan doing "live hands",or just arm rods?

SandPunk

Reaction score
Interesting you should ask. I plan to make the hands removable (we'll see how that goes) so I can do both.

Mary Bird

Reaction score
Cool! I look forward to seeing updates of your progress (no matter how long it takes)!

piggy989piggy

Reaction score
Interesting you should ask. I plan to make the hands removable (we'll see how that goes) so I can do both.
Wow!,I'v never realy thought about doing this but it sounds like a great feature for a puppet,like mary bird I'm looking forward to see some updates on your progress too!:wink:

piggy989piggy

Reaction score

SandPunk

Reaction score
Dang it. Forgot my facebook settings are "friends only". I'll re host when I get off work.