My first professional TV PSA

Terrence Burke

Reaction score
Howdy MC pals,

So sorry I haven't posted in ages... Life's been busy with PUPPETRY!!!!

I am pleased to share my first professional television PSA that I perform my puppet characters in for the City of Cincinnati: https://vimeo.com/120200076

In this PSA I perform Cyril the Sea Serpent and Kitty Quo Quo Quo Qua with co-stars John Ervin of the Public Services dept. and Mayor John Cranley.

Four more PSAs are on the way! Thanks for watching, puppets ROCK!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Great job Terrance!! I was especially impressed with the sound quality... did you ADR this or did they capture sound on set?

cc

Terrence Burke

Reaction score
Thank you Chris. I was mic'd on location, and later recorded my dialog in the studio. Shooting on a city street was fun, but hard on the knees. I used knee pads and yoga mat to make things a little better. We had a few folks watching us on the sidewalk.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Thank you Chris. I was mic'd on location, and later recorded my dialog in the studio. Shooting on a city street was fun, but hard on the knees. I used knee pads and yoga mat to make things a little better. We had a few folks watching us on the sidewalk.
Ah man... I feel your pain... my knees are a mess...lol...

cc

theSHE124

Reaction score
You've got such a variety of character, Terrance! BTW, I was born in Kettering, which is close to Dayton, which is close to Cincinnati. My love for the Muppets began there, too. :smile: Can't wait to see more Wump Muckets vids!