My First Fraggle Sketch!!!

superfan

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
Lovely job there! Nice work on all 3 of them. Looking foward to seeing more.
Well, thank you so much! I'm working on another Fraggle one...it's coming along okay....:smirk: May have it completed by Tuesday as I usually work on them on my lunch break at work.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Great work as always SF! I especially love the Bob Cratchet Kermit! Nice pencil work! I know I'm echoing what everyone else has said, but please keep up the great work! It's so wonderful to see fanART spreading like wildflowers for once around here!

superfan

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Great work as always SF! I especially love the Bob Cratchet Kermit! Nice pencil work! I know I'm echoing what everyone else has said, but please keep up the great work! It's so wonderful to see fanART spreading like wildflowers for once around here!
Considering the fact that you are a great artist in your own right, getting a compliment from you is very flattering.
Thanks. :embarrassed: blush

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh wow, that's the best-drawn "Be Generous" sign I ever saw! lol. Great job superfan! I also like your Kermit sketch, and your Sesame Street Christmas drawing. It's so cool how so many people here are such talented artists...now if only I don't put anyone's eyes out during the Whoserville Thanksgiving drawing contest...I never was that good at Paint.

superfan

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Oh wow, that's the best-drawn "Be Generous" sign I ever saw! lol. Great job superfan! I also like your Kermit sketch, and your Sesame Street Christmas drawing. It's so cool how so many people here are such talented artists...now if only I don't put anyone's eyes out during the Whoserville Thanksgiving drawing contest...I never was that good at Paint.
Well, thank you very much, darlin'!
Asm entioned, there are more in the works, so keep your eyes out for 'em!