My fiancee left me

BorkBork

Reaction score
It's been 4-5 months since this happened. I've gone through alot, and have come to realize a few things. One of them is that what happened was probably one of the best things ever happened. Weird, huh? Well, not so weird. I realized that either of us was very happy in the relationship. We were simply stuck on eachother. It was hard the first time, but as soon as i realised that both of us needed to move on it all became so much easier.I've been moving around alot, living with friends and family. Sure is's has been hard, but it's a lesson learned. An experience. Our lives are just a ride we're taken aboard. As i see it, just tag along and you'll be fine.
I've just been following were life has taken me this past time. I'm now back in school getting me a proper education. I've met so many new and wonderful people these past months that i'd never meet if it weren't for what happened.

Sometimes things are really meant to be. I'm still going on strong, and have a positive approach to life.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well im glad to hear things are going better for you!

muppet baby

Reaction score
It's been 4-5 months since this happened. I've gone through alot, and have come to realize a few things. One of them is that what happened was probably one of the best things ever happened. Weird, huh? Well, not so weird. I realized that either of us was very happy in the relationship. We were simply stuck on eachother. It was hard the first time, but as soon as i realised that both of us needed to move on it all became so much easier.I've been moving around alot, living with friends and family. Sure is's has been hard, but it's a lesson learned. An experience. Our lives are just a ride we're taken aboard. As i see it, just tag along and you'll be fine.
I've just been following were life has taken me this past time. I'm now back in school getting me a proper education. I've met so many new and wonderful people these past months that i'd never meet if it weren't for what happened.

Wow, i am so glad that things are going so much better for you and you where able to find goodness out of this heartache i am sorry that i just saw this thread today but i will say this .

I am so glad that you told us all of this because it moved me so much and helped me to know a few things about myself Bork Bork you are a real treasure , and you are my prayers .

God bless you dear .:smile: and yes it is always great to vent i totally agree on that i really helps :wink:

Sometimes things are really meant to be. I'm still going on strong, and have a positive approach to life.
:super:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that about your fiance, I have a similar story I posted about just then but with me it was only 1.5 years but we got to know eachother so well so quickly so each day seemed like a week or something but I understand it must be so much harder after 9 years :frown:

Xerus

Reaction score
I pray that life will get better for you soon. I've had bad times myself but I've learned that eventually, time heals all wounds.