Ernie101
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jun 24, 2002
- Messages
- 1,005
- Reaction score
- 5
Ok about an hour ago I went to the movie place with my mom.We rented movies then i stuck a courter in the gumball machine.If you get one wrapped in aluminium foil you win a free rental.So i win! WOW! Well I show him then I go pick out a movie.Then he asks for the gumball and i give him the wrapper.He says,You ate that? I said Yeah.He goes ohh noo.Then he said those that are wrapped i re-use when people win.That gumballs probally been in there 8 yrs.So i was 6 years old when he put that thing in there! I was like oh no! I spit it out.Then everyone laughs at me.Not fun! I wondered why it was so hard!
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+