My best friend has died....

Xerus

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I pray that things will go better for you in the future and you'll be able to move on. In the Name of Jesus, AMEN!

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words.
It is very appreciated. I am not taking this too well. Cathey and I have been best friends for seven years and she has been like a sister to me. Our motto was "best friends forever" and it seems so unfair that she'd be ripped away from me. It's just not right......

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! Gee, I'm awfully sorry about that. I hope you'll be ok...

jediX

Reaction score
Wow... I really don't know what to say. I read this thread a while after it was posted but just couldn't find any words to express my sympathy. I'm sure that "I'm sorry for your loss" coming from a total stranger on the internet probably doesn't mean very much, but I truly feel.... I can't even phrase it. I've been trying to come up with something to say to end this paragraph for about fifteen minutes but nothing is coming. I guess I'm just no good at this... these kinds of things always get to me.

I've lost close friends before to the point where their character literally died and they became the complete opposite of what they were, but this is just... wow. I took THOSE losses pretty hard, but, frankly, I don't know what I would do if a close friend like that died. I wish you strength.

Please remember that we're here for you any time you need to vent or just need a friend. Even though you stated otherwise the other day, I certainly hope you won't be leaving because of one forum troll.

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
yeah me too. may God be with her! you are in my prayers........ I hope you are okay:cry: