My Audition

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
All the very best wishes to you from me Brian. I hope you get a proper chance to try out for a role this time.

Princeton

Reaction score
Update

Well, I didn't get a part in "SALESMAN", but at least the director (Josh) gave me a better reason than the director in Post #8. Here was Josh's reason: "I thought you gave an excellent audition, but there was somebody I liked better whose schedule was a lot easier to work around". And as it turns out, "EVITA" is going to be *next* September, and there's no way that I'll be able to fit in an audition during the summer for two reasons: 1) I've never in my nineteen years on this earth sacrificed my summer for something non-relaxing (and if I get a part, my ENTIRE summer will be spent rehearsing), and 2) I'm sure that my mom will want me to get a summer job. I would've had a job last summer, but my step-dad was in the hospital for the whole summer, so my summer job was not such a big priority on my mom's list anymore.

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, I'm really sorry that you didn't get the part in "Salesman," and you don't think you'll get to do "Evita," either, Brian. But, ya gotta keep trying... persistence can be so strong, you know? You can never give up! Something awesome will come your way! :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I agree with Caroline. Don't give up on your dream Prinny, it will happen someday!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about that Brian, but I do hope you will be able to work on some more of those screenplays you were writing (I think I helped name one of them)!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know it you don't get the part, don''t get to discouraged about it because something else will come along.

Princeton

Reaction score
Update

Well, this weekend, I have another audition, this time for ONCE UPON A MATTRESS. I've heard it's a blast to be in, so I'm really looking forward to it. So, expect lots of updates in the upcoming weeks. And about EVITA, I may give it a try after all. There's only three male roles, but hey, I'd be fine being in the Ensemble! It would give me something to do anyway. I guess when you have a three month long summer break like I do, "sacrificing" your summer isn't that big of a priority. But anyway, just wanted to give you all an update!