Music Video: "All I Need is Love" with CeeLo Green and The Muppets

galagr

Reaction score
Pretty good video, I loved Carl's part. Not QUITE what I expected, though. Like I posted in another thread, I could've sworn I heard Swedish Chef's voice. Yet, he was nowhere to be seen. I wish they would've included the rest of the EM including Lips. I've gotten used to seeing Animal alone ( he's become kinda overrated, hasn't he?), but Zoot just looks akward by himself. He looks like that guy at the party that was invited with a group of friends, but was the only one to show up. Also, it would've been a nice touch if Sweetums (or even Thog ) was Santa. But, I can't do anything about it.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Zoot just looks akward by himself. He looks like that guy at the party that was invited with a group of friends, but was the only one to show up.
Reminds me of me when I went to this one sweet 16 back in April for one of my dearest friends (who goes to another school, but I've known her through theater). I felt really awkward there because none of my friends from my school that she knew came (Her party was the same night as the Prom that's why, which I couldn't go to anyways.....). Although I did get along with the friends from her school and camp.

Kasey Kockroach

Reaction score
They're still using Mahna Mahna? Man, these guys are desperate. Eric's Piggy sounds really bad here too.
Oh well, it's still kinda fun.

Devo

Reaction score
This was just the best Christmas gift I could get from The Muppets, and thanks to Cee-Lo as well :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hey we're all entitled to our opinion and I respect it. I thought Piggy sounded just fine. She didn't really say a whole lot in the video though.

Anyways...I'm wondering if they'll perform this at the Christmas Parade in Walt Disney World? That would be pretty cool!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
At the end, Dave Goelz is credited for performing Beauregard. I didn't see him at all in the video (other than in the corner during credits)...am I missing something?:oops: