Muppety Capitalism: Muppet Monopoly coming soon

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Back to the Monopoly countdown, how many days left until it's available?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetsRule
Back to the Monopoly countdown, how many days left until it's available?
I don't think any of us are sure about that right now. We need Monopoly Guy or Okey! Okey? to pop by again with that news!!!

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
I'm not really sure if there is an exact date set yet either. Once it starts getting closer to the end of the month we might have a better idea.

Until then, Okay Okay and I are working on getting some more exclusive pictures to show you all, like the rest of the tokens, a couple of board spaces, etc. Don't worry, though, we won't be giving too much away. :wink:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Got a good question for you, Monopoly Guy (or Okay Okay):

We're told everyone at the office started talking like Pepe for a few weeks. Just curious: did people know who he was already? Or did someone have to "introduce" him to everyone else? If so, how? Was there a tape-watching party of best Muppet/Pepe moments? Just curious. :smile:

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
Okay Okay dowloaded the Weezer video and "making of" off their web site and had the "uninitiated" watch it. We were all cracking up. We were even having speaker phone conversations in Pepe's voice... heck, sometimes we still do, okay! Okay.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, ok?

Here is another question to anyone who wants to answer it, is Annie Sue Pig in the game at all?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrsKalabash
it seems a bit hypocritical when Kermit dumps on his costar for her looks, that's all. Kind of a mixed message being sent to kids,
The joke of unrequeited love isn't one for the kiddies though. It is only something that the adults would understand. If you notice, he does 'pork' fun at her, and she him (especially those 'pork' chops--you know, karate), but what happens when either of the two is being wooed by someone not Kermit or not Piggy?

The other becomes flammably jealous.

She wants Kermit but would likely settle for love from someone else, he doesn't want her, but doesn't want anyone else to have her either. The greatest love story of all time I think!!

:smile: :mad:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
The joke of unrequeited love isn't one for the kiddies though. It is only something that the adults would understand. If you notice, he does 'pork' fun at her, and she him (
With-with you? In love with a pig? Ah, ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, wait 'til I tell the guys in marketing! Ah, ha ha ha ha ha! Maybe you could bring home the bacon! Ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, the sounds of love! Sooey! Oink oink! Ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Anyone remember when Christopher Reeves was on the show? Man, Kermit was upset.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Back to the Muppets Monopoly . . . .

Just started seeing some pre-sells on e-bay promising delivery by the end of the month. One seller was selling the game for $32.95 thru Buy-it-Now. Had a great picture of the game and all its pieces laid out.

Any word yet on the price it will be sold at? Which retailers (either on-line or stores) will carry it?