Muppety Capitalism: Muppet Monopoly coming soon

King Prawn

Reaction score
Hi Okay! Okay?

Great news about the tokens being ready, now you and Monopoly Guy can finally (a long with the other people involved) finish the box art and have the game completley ready.

I would guess your favorite is either Swedish Chef or Animal, for some reason i'm really looking forward to Piggy, Metal Pigs? who would have guess i was into that :eek:

Okay! Okay?

Reaction score
My Comerade King Prawn

Thanks for the note.

Piggy does look great in metal, though she is quite svelt, more so than I would have thought, however this is the look that the Licensor approved and asked for!

Keep guessing on the fav.

O!O?

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
The New Box Top is HERE!

Here is your EXCLUSIVE first peek at our newly completed box top! No one outside of the people working on this game have seen this...until now! Enjoy!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
ROWLF'S ON THE BOX!!! yaaaaay! Thank you for posting that!!! those two tokens look great! the box looks even better then before! more classic!!!

and about a metal Pig, once Miss Piggy was turned into stone on the Muppet show, not really the same thing, but kinda!:smile:

Zack)Rowlf the, happy, Dog.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh wow, those tokens are GREAT!!! I thought it would just be the head on a pedistal or somthing but those are NEAT!!! I think your favorite is Kermit.

I can't wait to see all the muppets in metel they will look so good, *looks around* What? I have faith and I am just hoping.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Very, Very, Very nice!

I love the Fozzie & Kermit tokens and the box has 6/7 of the Muppet Characters which i believe to be the classic main seven (Scooter is missing), I love it much more than the other, I didn't want to say anything before but good thing the other was a prototype.

Ps. Pepe would have looked great on the cover but oh well he's still in the game

And Okay! Okay? I think your fav has got to be either
Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie, Animal, Gonzo or The Swedish Chef

electricmayhem

Reaction score
That looks wonderful!!! I love the picture of Gonzo on it:big_grin: I can't wait, you guys are awesome! And I agree with Beau, I think your favorite is Kermit too:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am really excited about this whole thing.

Monopoly Guy have you seen the tokens yet? Which is your favorite?

I can't wait to get it when it comes out but I'll have to rob a bank first...