"MuppetVision" outline w/Special Guest Paul McCartney

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Episode:001
Season:1
Guest Star:stick_out_tongue:aul McCartney

COLD OPENING-
When Paul enters Pops is sleeping and suddenly wakes up.He asks Paul what he is going to sing and Paul said "Yellow Submerine and..." once Paul said yellow submerine Sweetums pushes a big yellow boat to Paul and says "One Yellow Submerine coming up..."

OPENING NUMBER-"Elenor Rigbey"sung by Uncle Deadly,Droop,Gloat,Boppity

Statler:I'm so sad!
Waldorf:Why?
Statler:I didn't go to Elenor Rigbey's funeral, and I'm her brother!

DRESSING ROOM-
Fozzie walks in and asks Paul if he can sing "Pennie Lane" and of course this leads up to the guest star spot...

GUEST STAR-"Penny Lane"sung by Paul in his dressing room like usualy many muppets walk on during the song.The muppets who walk along during the song are Annie Sue,Gonzo,Janice,Miss Piggy,Robin,Fozzie,Pops,Sam the Eagle,Rizzo,
Pepe,Clifford,Digit,Leon,Beaker,Zoot,Zeke,Lips,Rowlf,Eric the Parrot,Mildred,
Link Hogthrob,Statler,Scooter,Crazy Harry.

AT THE DANCE

CAFE' SPOT-
Sweetums asks waiter Nigel where he can get Nigel of course Sweetums says "Where can I get you?" and Nigel replys "At Sesame Street."

SONG-"Strawberry Feilds Forever" sung by Paul & the muppet Vegetables

Statler:Now I'm realy ashamed!
Waldorf:Why?
Statler:My pet Avacado ate all the strawberry's in our feild!
(Avacado pops up)
Avacado:No actually that's your fault.

VET'S HOSPITAL-
Nurse Janice is getting ready to check Pepe in but they have a fight because Janice called Pepe a shrimp.A new waiting room set was made for this skit.The skit goes like this, "Pepe the Shrimp your ready" says Janice "King Prawn okay?" says Pepe and that starts the fight they keep on yelling Shrimp and King Prawn its like a Bugs & Daffy & Elmer Fudd hunting cartoon.

UK SKIT-"Row Row Row Your Boat"sung by Wayne & Wanda

SONG-"Dancing Queen"sung by Annie Sue,Janice,Miss Piggy and some AM Girls the song also features Mildred & Wanda.They sing is at the "At the dance" set.

MUPPET NEWSFLASH

SONG-"Silly Love Song"sung by Paul,Fozzie,and The EM Band

CREATURE OF THE WEEK-
Hosted by Scooter this week he shows the Luncheon Monster (dressed as a baby from the Dom Deluise episode of TMS).As Scooter is talking about the monster backstage Big Mamma is looking around and then looks on-stage and come onstage and ruines everything on-stage and then says "Leave my baby alone" and knocks Scooter of the stage.

Statler: (looks at Droop) What's this?
Waldorf:I don't know?
(Doglion walks up)
Doglion:Son!
(Doglion knock S&W of the Balcony)

CLOSING NUMBER-"Yellow Submerine"sung by Paul.In the background there is a boat similar to the "Bannana Boat" skit but the boat is painted yellow and the muppets in the boat are Miss Piggy,Fozzie,Gonzo,Link,Muppet Newsman,Sexy Muppet,Gorgan Heap,and Wayne and on the dock are Doglion,Timmy Monster,Sweetums,Big Mamma,Snowths,Droop,Boppity,Miss Kitty,Eric the Parrot,Gloat.

CLOSING COMMENTS-Paul,Kermit,Piggy,Gloat,Pepe,Janice,Muppy,Rizzo,Sweetums,and Eric the Parrot

Statler:good show.
Waldorf:Are you a muppet?
(Waldorf trys to take Statler's face and is trying to see if Statleris a muppet)

How do ya think?

leliebel

Reaction score
*waves at tommie*

I finally know how long your hair is :stick_out_tongue:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Maybe you could make a transcript of that "Vet's Hospital" segment. I would like to have seen something like that: Shrimp season/King Prawn season. Lol.

leliebel

Reaction score
Tommie said:
Haha, longer then you thought?

well, the discription was so elaborat and yet so vague that I really didn't know what to think. :big_grin: