Muppets who interact the least with each other

Eyeball

Reaction score
I was thinking about this last night and it dawned on me that some muppets seem to not interact /talk with each other a lot, off the top of my head I can think of fozzie and piggy (though this ones self explanatory as they have the same voice actor) and gonzo and animal outside of muppet babies, so if anyone has anymore to add please do.

PigsInSpace2205

Reaction score
Zoot-Piggy
Kermit-Dr. Teeth
Dr. Teeth-Janice
Scooter-Sam
Bobo-Fozzie (bears friends forever!!!)BFF
Johnny Fiama-Link
Pepe-Floyd
Link-Piggy (not just in PIS)

Eyeball

Reaction score
Actually yeah Janice and dr teeth actually never crossed my mind but thinking of it they rarely acknowledge each other, I was also thinking that piggy and any of the electric mayhem members don't really seem to interact with each other a lot.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems Miss Piggy and Janice don't interact often outside of Veterinarian's Hospital. Floyd is really the only member of the Electric Mayhem Piggy interacts with a lot.

Dr. Teeth and Rowlf don't interact either, not just because they share a performer, but their voices are exactly the same (it would sound weird to hear them interact). I also feel their personalities are too similar.

I don't think there's ever been any interactions between Bunsen and Sam the Eagle. Or Pops and Sam. Or Crazy Harry and Sam.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Fozzie and Pops. This would be a very weird pairing to see, but a good one. I bet that the reason this has never happened is because Pops has never been backstage, and he usually just checks in the guest stars. But, Fozzie is where practically everybody is besides Pops: backstage or on the stage.

Also, Fozzie and Johnny Fiama. I think we've never seen this happen because Johnny Fiama is usually with Sal or Mama Fiama, and practically not with any other Muppet, so he's never got the chance to form a friendship with Fozzie.

Also, also, Fozzie and The Swedish Chef. Well, The Swedish Chef is usually always cooking stuff when he's on the show, and, well, never gets to interact with any Muppets, besides his food. Fozzie never thinks of cooking anything, so they don't really meet.

Also, also, also, Fozzie and Seymour. Hey? What can I say? Seymour is my 2nd favorite Muppet, and, when he's being seen, he's usually with Pepe, NOT Fozzie.

Also, also, also, also, Fozzie and Angus McGonagle. Angus is my 3rd favorite Muppet, and he basically just does his own thing, just gargling Gershwin. The only Muppet he's ever interacted with is Kermit ( I think) and Scooter.

Also, also, also, also, also..... Oh, wait, I've proven my point that Fozzie doesn't get to interact with many Muppets... okay, fine. But, I had a good one. Ooh, yay, you're letting me do it!!

Also, also, alsos, also, also, also, Fozzie and Pepe. I think that Pepe just likes to hang out with Seymour and Rizzo, and not really anyone else.

THERE!!! I did it! Phew, that was a lot of typing.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Fozzie and Pops. This would be a very weird pairing to see, but a good one. I bet that the reason this has never happened is because Pops has never been backstage, and he usually just checks in the guest stars. But, Fozzie is where practically everybody is besides Pops: backstage or on the stage.

Also, Fozzie and Johnny Fiama. I think we've never seen this happen because Johnny Fiama is usually with Sal or Mama Fiama, and practically not with any other Muppet, so he's never got the chance to form a friendship with Fozzie.

Also, also, Fozzie and The Swedish Chef. Well, The Swedish Chef is usually always cooking stuff when he's on the show, and, well, never gets to interact with any Muppets, besides his food. Fozzie never thinks of cooking anything, so they don't really meet.

Also, also, also, Fozzie and Seymour. Hey? What can I say? Seymour is my 2nd favorite Muppet, and, when he's being seen, he's usually with Pepe, NOT Fozzie.

Also, also, also, also, Fozzie and Angus McGonagle. Angus is my 3rd favorite Muppet, and he basically just does his own thing, just gargling Gershwin. The only Muppet he's ever interacted with is Kermit ( I think) and Scooter.

Also, also, also, also, also..... Oh, wait, I've proven my point that Fozzie doesn't get to interact with many Muppets... okay, fine. But, I had a good one. Ooh, yay, you're letting me do it!!

Also, also, alsos, also, also, also, Fozzie and Pepe. I think that Pepe just likes to hang out with Seymour and Rizzo, and not really anyone else.

THERE!!! I did it! Phew, that was a lot of typing.
Whoa that's a lot of information to take in in 30 seconds... But looking at that yeah it does seem that fozzie only really talks with the 'main' characters.

It seems Miss Piggy and Janice don't interact often outside of Veterinarian's Hospital. Floyd is really the only member of the Electric Mayhem Piggy interacts with a lot.

Dr. Teeth and Rowlf don't interact either, not just because they share a performer, but their voices are exactly the same (it would sound weird to hear them interact). I also feel their personalities are too similar.

I don't think there's ever been any interactions between Bunsen and Sam the Eagle. Or Pops and Sam. Or Crazy Harry and Sam.
Never thought of doctor teeth and rowlf, I'd really like to hear that blindfolded and notice the subtle differences if any in their voices.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Whoa that's a lot of information to take in in 30 seconds... But looking at that yeah it does seem that fozzie only really talks with the 'main' characters.

Never thought of doctor teeth and rowlf, I'd really like to hear that blindfolded and notice the subtle differences if any in their voices.
I never said that I did it in 30 seconds!!! I did it in about 3-4 minutes.