Muppets to bring back in the Spotlight...

Fluffets

Reaction score
Right, I made this thread upon reading a very similiar one and some mupppets had about 3 mins and some are either silent or background characters. So heres the plan.....

Blue Frackle.: He needs his bit of stardom.
Lenny The Lizard.: He's quite amusing. Could have more fame.
The Houses.: The sketches weren't much but they are in need of a return.
Gorgon Heap and Big V should be out a bit much, Big V really needed more scenes and when was the last time we saw his son Gorgon Heap?

Original muppets. Some may look creepy and bizarre now but if they made copys of them, exactly the same then they could return. I'll go list some.

Sam, the title character of Sam And Friends is very minor, always was outshined by the rising star Kermit.

Wontkins. He has quite a funny design and is cute in the sense that he's round and plump.

Crazy Harry. He was very funny and a great character in a line of crazy, insane muppets. Plus some special FX in the latest muppet film could be handy!

I may go on but theres too many that need more screentime, you have a go now! :smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Oh and I have more to add.

Lewis Kezager from muppet sports would be good too.
From all the muppet stuff that I've seen, his last proper appearence was in The Great Muppet Caper.

Fluffets

Reaction score
We already have an active thread for this topic located here: Muppets you'd like to see back... where you actually posted. Is there any reason you created a duplicate thread? :sympathy:
Well yeah coz this is my version.
Plus I could'nt think of any other threads.
And this is also about characters that should'nt be silenced and in the background.:big_grin: