Muppets that should come back

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
There really are so many, but if I had to pick three I'd go for Pops, Boppity and Fozzie's Mum

Gueststar

Reaction score
I miss most of the Jim Henson characters: Ernie, Rowlf etc. but since I know he's dead, any other performance would just seem fake to me. :cry:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
Billl Barreta does Rowlf now.
the voice aint bad
, if they would only give Rowlf some actual lines! :sympathy:
That's right, I remember now, stupid me. I heard him do Rowlf in the PS2 video game Muppet's Party Cruise. It wasn't too bad actually, although I did detect a little Bobo the Bear in his voice, but that's gotta' be a tough distinction to make, so; Good job Bill!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Please please please forgive me for forgetting his name, but I miss the guy who used to carry Oscar in his can around.
Also, I know he's made appearances since Jim died, but I'm sure there's GOTTA' be someone out there who can revive Rowlf on a regular basis. Man, I miss Rowlf.
Uh... Bruno.... uh... lemme put it this way.... uh... Muppets never die... except that one. Truth be told, the original Bruno puppet got so worn they had to toss him out, or scrap him for parts or something. I remember reading that somewhere on the site. Carol Spinney said so at one of the book signings. And they figured it would cost too much to make a new one, so they never did!

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
The only way I'd accept Guy Smiley's return, is if Jim Henson himself was the voice.

*sniff* I miss them both so very much. (and Dr. Teeth too)

Otherwise, I would be cool to see Sherlock Hemlock and the Amazing Mumford again.

:smile:

reevefan

Reaction score
Super Grover

I would love to see more Super Grover come back more often and even in a feature film... I have an old book featuring some stories on Super Grover.. One of them was about Grover having to save a girl from hitting a tree while she was sleeding down a hill...

The other one I remember was how he became Super Grover... I will have to find that old book and read it again....