Muppets Take Manhattan on the Hub 11/7

TSSD

Reaction score
I love the Hub! The Muppets Take Manhattan will be airing on The Hub on November 7th at 4:00!:big_grin:

muppet boy

Reaction score
O_O....WOW!

Maybe they'll start airing more muppet stuff. They've already aired MTI this month. With another muppet movie airing next month, it seems very possible that we will see airings of more muppet stuff in the near future. I would absolutely love it if they where to air the unedited or 1989 edit of MFC, TCT, or MCC. Those would be perfect to air in December....in all honesty though, I beleive MFC has a great chaance of being aired. This would tie into their airings of Fraggle Rock very, very, well. It so exciting to see that the muppets are coming back, even if it's not on a disney-owned channel.

TSSD

Reaction score
Okay, I vote we rename The Hub to The Muppet Channel. Muppets In Space is airing 11/14 at 4:00.

muppet boy

Reaction score
All i can say is WOW!

The Hub is bringing the muppets back into the public's eye. Now I beleive that they would be stupid not to air Muppet Family Christmas and Muppet Christmas Carol. We should keep this thread open or make a totally new thread to alert fans when The Hub is going to air a muppet special/movie.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Sadly, The Hub isn't included in America's Top 200 with Dish Network :cry: , but on the bright side, I DO have HDNet Movies, and a couple weeks ago I recorded The Muppets Take Manhattan in HD! Commercial-free! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY! :big_grin:

I've only watched it once so far, but just knowing that I have it in HD (while not being available for purchase in HD) is AWESOME!

Anyway, it's cool that all sorts of Muppets are on TV again, I just wish we could get some Muppet Babies!

Cheers,
:smile:
Ant

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
Muppet Christmas Carol,The Muppets Take Manhattan,
Muppet Treasure Island, and Muppets From Space
are all going to air on the Hub on 11/27 :excited:

muppet boy

Reaction score
Ok. Now all they need to air is a muppet family christmas, the christmas toy, and a muppet christmas carol on some weekend in december and I'll be so happy.

beaker

Reaction score
It would make sense for the Hub to start airing Muppet Show and during the mornings, Muppet Babies. The fact they're airing Fraggle Rock is just amazing, since most people haven't seen nor heard of it. Seriously, the Hub is literally like taking a portal back to 2nd grade for me in 1984, where Id run home to catch Transformers and GI Joe:smile: