Muppets sequel plot and promotional photo in Entertainment Weekly

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This sounds like it'll be a really awesome movie! This will be the most fun movie of 2014! :smile:

The whole thing with the doppeldanger who "looks like Kermit but also has a Russian accent" sounds really funny. I can only imagine that Kermit will be mistaken for that villain, sounds like it'll be fun. :smile:

Those promotional pictures look really awesome! They're even better than what was released for The Muppets! I can't wait!! :smile:

Bridget

Reaction score
My heart would be touched if my little Robey could be in this movie!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me what is the issue date of Entertainment weekly and who is on the cover?

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I honestly don't know what thread to post this in (can we please just make one?), but EW has an exclusive first look, with this picture:

And Kermit spills the plot:
This sounds cool! I'd like to see it, seeing as "The Muppets" is my favorite movie of all time. And this setting reminds me of one of the attractions at Walt Disney World's Hollywood Studios, don't you think?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hi All;
I originally posted this under the Henson People thread but I'm going to re-post it here. Private message me if you are interested:

Hi Everyone;
So I won't go into a whole lot of detail, but at the end of March, I'll be traveling to London for a little vacation and amazingly part of my visit just might include a trip to the set of The Muppets...Again!!! The opportunity has presented itself thanks to a variety of things, but mostly thanks to the incredible kindness of a certain Muppet performer who I am glad to now call a personal friend and acquaintance.

One thing that I thought would be a really cool thing to do would be to bring over postcards from Muppet fans across the country, and across the world, made out to different Muppet performers thanking them for all that they do and praising their work that makes us smile. I think it would be really nice keepsakes for the Muppet performers and nice for fans because they know that they were able to give even just a small token of their thanks and appreciation that they know for sure were delivered to the performers (and it would be neat for a Muppeteer to have postcards from all across the globe from fans too!)

I thought postcards would be the best way to do this (and it's a nice little homage to Travelin' Matt's postcards from Fraggle Rock) because of a lot of reasons, mostly because of them coming from across the globe and being original and because they all will have to fit in my suitcase!

Ok, so here are the rules: If you want to send a post-card to one of the Muppeteers with a message of your praise and appreciation for their work and their characters, I would be more than happy to take it with me on my trip to London. Just private message me on here that you are interested and I will send you my mailing address where you can send your completed postcard to ( I would recommend putting the postcard in a greeting card envelope so you don't have to put my address on the actual postcard). The postcard should be from where you live or about something/somewhere that means a lot to you. When you sign your name, you should print your name and say where you're from (if your postcard is not location-themed). You should send the postcard to me no later than Monday, March 18th if you want me to bring it to London.

What I will NOT do is deliver anything other than a postcard (no gifts, long letters, photos, resumes, work product, etc.) If you want to send any Muppet performer that type of stuff you're on your own. You should put your return address (both mailing address and email) on the postcard in case the performer wants to send you a thank-you note in return but as in the true spirit of giving you shouldn't expect anything in return.

Sound like a plan? Remember, if you're interested private message me on here and I will send you my mailing address (which I will ask you to keep private and not spread around). I think this will be really fun so I hope people join me for Operation Praises by Postcard!

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
I can't wait to see this movie it sounds like a little bit is the Great Muppet Caper!! I want to see so bad NOW.

ploobis

Reaction score
It's great to know that Walter will be in this movie too. He's a great addition to the Muppet family! :fanatic: