Muppets sequel plot and promotional photo in Entertainment Weekly

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I THINK YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING!! WOW!... wait...is that steve puppeteering? it sure looks like him...but ive never seen him with glasses? if not then we may have a clue as to who is puppeting constantine!!

cc
It's Steve.

crazy chris

Reaction score
I am suprised there isnt more discussion about the "mole"... i really think TikiColadas is on to something brilliant!

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
I'm sure that mole is to let the audience distinguish Kermit and Constantine.
absolutely!! but everyone keeps calling the photos kermit when in fact its apparently constantine!... i havent seen the mole mentioned anywhere but here...

cc

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
LOL

im so confused!

cc
It's quite simple. You see, Kermit isn't Kermit, but he is still is Kermit. Meanwhile, Constaine is Kermit half the time, and Miss Piggy is Tina Fey. But Fey is actually Gervais who is also Miss Piggy. All the while, Gonzo is Charles Dickens, and that tiny little mole is actually Robin.

But seriously, I just thought of something. What if (emphasis on "what if") the mole is Kermit's way of hiding from the press? That would make the huge bunch of flowers that he's hiding behind logical. What if the press were duped into thinking that this guy isn't really Kermit (despite the fact that all he did was put a mole on his face)? Kind of like the Chicken Boo cartoons. Almost nobody thinks that Chicken Boo is a giant chicken, ebven though it's extremely obvious.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I feel that its more likely to be Kermit pretending to be "British" to fool the guards here, with his "posh" mole, kinda like the 'tash he sported in MTM. Especially because he's performed by Steve W.

Meanwhile, its just occurred to me that The Muppets lately are obsessed with having look-a-like badies from Miss Poogy (TM11) and now the faux frog.