Muppets Party Cruise

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Is this even worth buying? Maybe i'll rent it... if it was for xbox.. i'd buy it... seeing how i have more then one controler for friends to jump in... Muppet Racing on the other hand.. i've been keeping an out out for that one... can't find it around... but theres one place i know had it, so i gotta git here sometime...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
My younger brother and sisters are coming over Friday and we've decided to play Muppet Party Cruise all night... or maybe just once or twice. :sleep:

Xerus

Reaction score
What do you think is the easiest game and what is the hardest game?

So far, Bean's Speed Bingo was pretty easy for me.

But what was really hard was Sweetum's Outta Gas game. I just couldn't seem to get the car moving.

And Animal's Rhythym Mayhem was kind of tough too. Trying to keep the beat as fast as I can. I felt embarrassed for my character. :concern:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I really like "Too Cool". It's the challenge of it that gets me. Haven't played in ages but for a while I was trying to clear all four squares twice in the minute time. I got to where I could do the first four, then two more but not the whole thing twice. The boat jumping game is a lot of fun. Cindy is into speed bingo and the fish flingers a lot.