Muppets Oz in Disney Store

Beth C

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
There's already plushes at Macy's, Luke.

Do you know if those are exclusives?

Hey?!?!?! Since when??? I work for Macy's credit cards and I occasionally go in the stores - YET I NEVER SEE MUPPET PLUSHIES!!!

I want the Kermit one.

~Beth C

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes there are four Oz Plushes somewhere at Macy's, Kermit Scarecrow, The Fozzie Lion, Gonzo Tin Thing, and Piggy as Glinda. Pic's have been posted at TP. Kermit looks the best, Fozzie looks like Garfield and Fozzie and well a lion, combined together. Piggy is another ugly piggy doll, the eye's seem too Muppet baby, at least to me. still it's cool that there are dolls, i hope they do end up in the either the Disney Stores or in WDW, i'll be going there the end of May.

Beth C

Reaction score
I'll check again this weekend... it will give me a reason to go to the mall. We have both the Macy's store and the WDW store in the mall.

~Beth C

Pirate Lad

Reaction score
Quick Update...

OK, so the T-shirts that we were expecting weeks ago finally showed up. We received a Statler and Waldorf "Get Lost" T-shirt, an Animal playing football henley style shirt and a plain white, kinda tie dye Electric Mayhem T-shirt.

Still no sign of any OZ merchandise, I know that the Macy's (not sure which one) received the plush and those FANTASTIC window displays!

Happy Muppet Hunting!
:flirt:

christyb

Reaction score
Why oh Why doesn't Montana have a Disney Store :mad: Guess I'll hafta wait until I move South. Thanks for telling us these updates guys!!!

Luke

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
There's already plushes at Macy's, Luke.

Do you know if those are exclusives?
They must be the plushes I heard about a while back then, good to know they made it. I'm not really around much to hear the news on the forums. Don't know if they are exclusives.