Muppets Oz in Disney Store

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

Just got back from the Disney store and on there BIG tv they played the Muppets of Oz trailer atleast 5 times when i was in there for 20mins and the CM told me that they are gettin a NEW Statler & Waldorf t-shirt and "maybe" some Oz plush in soon! :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
How cool is that?! Yay! Gonna have to make sure and stop in next time I go somewhere that actually has a Disney Store these days.

Hooray! :smile:

Pirate Lad

Reaction score
At the Disney Store I work at we have seen that we are getting in 3 new styles of Muppet shirts, including the Statler and Waldorf one that was mentioned here. However we have not seen or heard of any Muppet plush coming in at all. :rolleyes:

unclematt

Reaction score
Looking forward to any new Muppet merchandise. Keep posting here so we know. :excited:

Pirate Lad

Reaction score
An update...

I am here with an update about what our store has received as far as new Muppet stuff, and unfortunately the report is not good :mad: As of yesterday we have still not received the new Muppet tshirts that were pictured in our last stage set, and the Muppet shirts that we had before are still on clearance for $7.99. The Muppet fans in our store including myself are extremely dissapointed.
I just hope that since our ties with The Disney Co. are almost completely cut, that they don't totally cut us off of Muppet merchandise right before the big Oz movie debut! So let's all just cross our fingers and I will try to keep updating on here, as long as there is something to update with and as long as I am still working for the stores :wink: You know Disney is hiring for a Muppets marketing manager :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Go get that job! We need an insider.

Or, don't. Whatever you choose.

Luke

Reaction score
There is going to be Oz Plush from what i hear, but not sure where its going to be sold - could be only in Europe where Disney still own all their stores, could only be in the parks. No idea yet!

Beauregard

Reaction score
There's already plushes at Macy's, Luke.

Do you know if those are exclusives?