Muppets Oz deleted scenes!

BEAR

Reaction score
I just bought the Muppets Wizard of Oz on DVD and I was trying to find the deleted scene where Floyd had some lines. I couldn't find it. Can anyone help?:sing:

P.S. Thanks for trying, Vic!:smile:

golden teeth

Reaction score
Its in the scene where Miss Piggy sings The Witch is in the House. Floyd has a line, janice has a line, Zoot has 2 lines, Dr. Teeth has 2 lines, and Animal gets a buttload more of screentime. Plus it has so much more screentime of them playing.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The DVD of MWoO was SOOO much better than what they showed on TV. It just flows better!

Oh, and the EM Band was PERFECTION in this movie, as was Scooter! I really hope the performers for MWoO will be the ones used in the future for major productions.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I think the question is how can BEAR locate it on the DVD menu? BTW - "buttload" is a very very funny word.

BEAR

Reaction score
Found it! Thanks, guys!! Loved Floyd's line about having the same old bus since 1978. Also, they included the cut Kelly Osbourne cameo. Is there anything else on the dvd not originally aired on TV that I should look out for??

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, the man blowing the tumbleweed with a giant paddle wasn't in the original tv broadcast. That's just after Piggy shuns Dorothy about the auditions and the muppet van drives away.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Also, Lew Zealand wasn't in the TV version either.

golden teeth

Reaction score
I find it wierd that it was credited as 20 minutes longer when it was actually only 15 mins. longer, though they were all good scenes.

BEAR

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Also, Lew Zealand wasn't in the TV version either.

Where is Lew's appearance?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Where is Lew's appearance?
At the "green carpet" scene with Dorothy. He asks her to autograph his boomerang fish. Apparently he's her biggest fan.:smile: