Muppets on UK Brit Awards

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just thought Id post to all us UK fans that 'Jim Henson's Muppets' are on the opening sequence of the Brit Awards performing with the scissor sisters!! I have had 2 friends tell me this today, cant find anything on the web and not sure if its Kermit and Piggy etc, or just some sort of puppets made by Henson??

Anyway, all will come clear later.

See Ya

Chris :excited:

BarkingSprocket

Reaction score
I missed the Brits thing :grouchy: did anybody take any pictures of it? Or perhaps record a Video.

Simon.

BarkingSprocket

Reaction score
~~ STOP PRESS ~~

For anybody who missed the Muppets on the UK Brit Awards tonight. You get a second chance to catch them.

SATURDAY 12 FEBRUARY

The Brit Awards 2005
1:25am - 3:45am
ITV1 Yorkshire

VIDEO Plus+: 54984386
Repeat, Subtitled

Chris Evans presents the 25th Brit Awards in a glittering star-studded ceremony with performances from Scissor Sisters, Lemar and Jamelia, Green Day, Daniel and Natasha Bedingfield, Franz Ferdinand, The Streets, Gwen Stefani, Keane, Snoop Dogg, Joss Stone and Bob Geldof.

Source: RadioTimes.com

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I read this at about 8.15 and switched on, allas too late.

But I did here the Scissor Sisters thnak the Jim Henson Creature Shop for helpiing them with their number.

I you, like me missed it, the Awards are being repeated quite a lot on ITV 2 and 3...

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys, it sounds like a lot of people missed it. I did watch it. It wasnt that great and it wasnt ''The'' Muppets. It was a giant pink flamingo bird, singing Melons, and a singing house. The scissor sisters stepped out of eggs and were wearing flamingo tails, I think I have captured it on my PC but have only had Video TV for 3 days and still dont know how to work it!!? If I work it out I will try to post some pic links!

See Ya

Chris