Muppets on "Nightline" on DVD!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The beginning of both of my discs claims it's part two, and show from about where Kermit is "unexpectedly" joined by Miss Piggy. It then runs to the end, I suppose. There are only three Muppet skits on the set: Kermit and Piggy, Kermit and Fozzie discuss the national debt (and they learn you could get halfway to the moon if you stacked up the amount of money that the country was in debt at that time), and Rowlf and Sam discuss "ticks".

Is that the same as what's on your set, KermiClown?

KermiClown

Reaction score
Yep. That is exactly what happens on my set. I sent mine back to Amazon and made them aware of the problem, and they said that it would be pulled from their site until the problem was resolved with the manufacturer. But it is still listed on their site.

I tried to find info to directly contact the manufacturer, but have had no luck finding any contact info.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm wondering if I should hold onto mine till I can find out whether or not it could be replaced (by either Amazon or the company making it).

KermiClown

Reaction score
I sent mine back and got a refund. I will re-order when and if they release a corrected version. It wasn't worth it to me to keep it for the few short segments when I know there is actually so much more.

zns

Reaction score
Hello. I know that this is an old thread, but I thought that I would bring this up anyway. Does anyone have a copy of the entire Muppet apperance from Nightline? Are there any copies floating arouind among fans? Thank you and God bless.