Muppets on "Disney's Haunted Holidays" page

ploobis

Reaction score
That's SO cool! Thanks for linking to that--never would've found it otherwise! SO great to see the Muppet Monsters back!

For those who can't access it, there are two videos with Angel Marie and Real Old Tom, three or four with Big Mean Carl and two Frackles, and three videos with a skull and a ghost. Awesome, classic stuff! :big_grin:
Really?

All I'm seeing is one with Carl and The Frackles, One with A Ghost and Skull and One with Angle Marie & Old Tom.

Am I missing something?

ploobis

Reaction score
I wonder if that was Kevin Clash preforming the Pink Frackle? He sounded like Kevin to me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Finally... we're seeing all the old Muppet Treasure Island characters come back. The thing I always loved about that movie was the puppet designs of all the odd background pirates. nice to see that they still have use for them.

And Frackles too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
You know the best thing...I can SEE these even in the UK!

King Prawn

Reaction score
Now this is what i've been waiting, why introduce new character when you've got these classic characters hidden away amongst all these Muppets.

Glad they used The Muppet Monsters, they've been missed

ploobis

Reaction score
I'm so happy that they brought back some of the Classic Muppet Monsters for these Halloween clips!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
The new videos are great, I laughed out loud when Beaker got his head carved, although it was also a bit creepy! The Chef clip was also so good. These clips are great, I hope they make it onto a DVD at some point so we can keep them forever, maybe on the DVD release of the new Halloween Muppet special, which will be released when, Mmmmm...............Halloween 2011! Lol

I am also pleased I was also able to watch the original videos before these 3 new ones went up as they are no longer on the site?

And of course It is brilliant to be able to finally view online Muppet content here in the UK

Great Work.

Chris

Beauregard

Reaction score
Haha! Oh! These are deliciously funny! I'm also loving the fact I get to see something new and hilarious everytime I re-watch them! Check out the Muppet Labs laptop! Or Beaker measuring the Carve-o-matic and the pumpkin to be sure it fits!

ohtherain

Reaction score
These are lovely sketches! It's great to see a return from Muppet Labs and The Swedish Chef. I loved the viral/blog videos on Muppets.com and YouTube but this is what I've been waiting for; some classic Muppet humor!

I especially like Carve-O-Matic 3000. Beaker turning into a pumpkin is hilarious.