Muppets on Cee Lo Green's "Magic Moment" Christmas album

Borples

Reaction score
Heh. Yep, those Muppets can go "doo doo doo doo doo" like no one else. :smile: Cute, but I hope that's not the extent of it!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
So on iTunes I just read its expected to be released on October 26th instead of the 30th idk if its just an iTunes exclusive early release or something but yeah

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Well I know I'm buying that!!! :smile: Although I don't like rapping, Pepe's was fitting and was very cute. :rolleyes:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
well folks heres a picture posted on facebook by the muppets they are filming today!! well this gives hopes that we can hope by monday or tuesday they can release the video.......knowing disney thats not gonna happen but with the muppets music video he will get lots of publicity so its cee lo's decision...

Other then that nice pic we have animal fozzie kermit snowths piggy gonzo rowlf and walter at the bottom right hand corner taking a pic
I love how Piggy and Gonzo are the only ones actually looking at Walter. :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
ARRGH! Why can't this be on real television? ABC can stand to not air Dancing with the Stars for one darn night. NBC can stand to not air whatever the heck they have left one night. This deserves to be seen.