Muppets on Cee Lo Green's "Magic Moment" Christmas album

muppetlover123

Reaction score
wow... lol why do they make us wait til nov 26th for a music video that will be done this weekend!!! :frown:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Because it's closer to Christmas? Apparently everything I want is coming out next month...:rolleyes:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
well folks heres a picture posted on facebook by the muppets they are filming today!! well this gives hopes that we can hope by monday or tuesday they can release the video.......knowing disney thats not gonna happen but with the muppets music video he will get lots of publicity so its cee lo's decision...

Other then that nice pic we have animal fozzie kermit snowths piggy gonzo rowlf and walter at the bottom right hand corner taking a pic

Oscarfan

Reaction score
well folks heres a picture posted on facebook by the muppets they are filming today!! well this gives hopes that we can hope by monday or tuesday they can release the video.......knowing disney thats not gonna happen but with the muppets music video he will get lots of publicity so its cee lo's decision...

Other then that nice pic we have animal fozzie kermit snowths piggy gonzo rowlf and walter at the bottom right hand corner taking a pic
Monday or Tuesday? Try, like, closer to when the album actually comes out. I wouldn't expect any sooner than then.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I want to but this CD when it comes out just for the muppets duet. Maybe since it is a Christmas CD, it will be in WalMart's $5 Christmas CD bin when it gets closer to Christmas