Muppets Now Episode 4 - Sleep Mode

What did you think of the "Muppets Now" episode "Sleep Mode"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Don't you mean Velma.
Jinkies! I remember Linda as HDW in Mystery Inc. She was also the girl that kissed Cory and broke up him and Topanga on Boy Meets World. This girl gets around.

FYI in response to Wiley's post, I see where you're coming from about Eric's Miss Piggy voice. I was watching the show with my girlfriend at her house and her mom mentioned that she didn't sound right. She did seem to like Matt as Kermit though.

Princeton

Reaction score
My favorite thing about this series is that it's the closest thing we've gotten so far to the 1970's series, even so far as bringing back the Talk Spot. I think the Beverly and Joe characters are hilarious and welcome new additions to the Muppets universe and I hope we see more of them in the future. I also love Peter Linz' performance as Link, a definite upgrade from Steve who never should have been cast as him from jump. I do miss Rowlf and no, I'm not counting his computer texts from the cold opens. And I don't completely understand why Pigs in Space is not a recurring sketch as it was undoubtedly the most popular sketch from the original series and if they went to such lengths to bring the Talk Spot back, why not PIS?