Muppets Most Wanted Poster (UK and Ireland)

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Definitely an improvement over the U.S. poster. Even if it does use some pre-existing photos of the characters, they're good choices. Kermit looks a lil' weird though (Anyone wanna fix his eye focus?).
I kinda like the eye focus.

Drtooth

Reaction score
We can complain about the posers they used, or we can look at the bigger picture.

This is not only a far better poster, but a MUCH better concept that should have been our poster, but we had to accentuate the celebrity co-stars. THIS looks like what the movie is about, this is far more exciting to look at, this gets me far more excited for the movie than the American poster did. The American movie poster screams Kiddy movie, this one says spies and intrigue.

Could they have used better posers or new ones (though I don't think I've seen that Animal pose before)? Maybe. But they did something good with them here. The plain white background that everyone insists is the greatest thing since scrambled eggs sucks! The color, the gradients... it looks like a movie poster!

ftnpro

Reaction score
Finally, they've got an image where Kermit's neck looks right. Well, his necks, in this case (counting Constantine).

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I like this one a LOT better. Especially since it's mostly main characters, and not too many characters put together.

cjd874

Reaction score
Even though I really dislike flat-faced Kermit as I expressed in my previous post, this is definitely better than the Photoshop collage of a poster that the U.S. released...although I wish there were more Muppets on the UK poster, not just the heavily mainstreamed ones like Animal, Bunsen and Beaker. It would be nice to have Sweetums, Rowlf, and Sam the Eagle on the next poster if another one is created.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Is it absolute evil if I hope she makes Kermit squirm like the louse he his? Pretty sure we all know where this is heading....