Muppets Meet the Classics Series

BarneyNedward

Reaction score
Which novels and books would you like to see them do if this series continues past the second book? Personally, I'd rather they not do A Christmas Carol, Wizard of Oz or Treasure Island as they have already done rather excellent movie versions of those stories.

Books I'd like to see include:

Around the World in Eighty Days. I'm Thinking Kermit as Phileas Fogg (or Phileas Frogg), Fozzie as Jean Passepartout and Piggy as Aouda)

Tom Sawyer

Select Tales of Oscar Wilde (Including The Canterville Ghost, Uncle Deadly would be perfect for that story's title role)

Stories by Washington Irving (Definitely needs to include The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Rip Van Winkle)

The Original novel length version of Beauty and the Beast.

Sherlock Holmes (although the comics were pretty cool, I'd like to see actual Sherlock Holmes mysteries reimagined with the Muppets)

The Lost World (Gonzo would make a perfect Professor Challenger)

Any Del

Reaction score
Or Oliver Twist and Huckleberry Finn.

BarneyNedward

Reaction score
I'd also like to see, A book combining parodies of the Joseph Jacobs books English Fairy Tales and More English Fairy Tales.

The Scarlet Pimpernel

The Jungle Books

The Time Machine

The Invisible Man (Starring Bunsen Honeydew)

Arabian Nights (Including at least: Aladdin, Ali Baba and Sinbad the Sailor)

Tarzan of the Apes

Hans Christian Andersen's Complete Fairy Tales (Maybe with Janice or even Skeeter as the Little Mermaid and Miss Piggy as the Snow Queen)

A book of O. Henry stories

Dracula

Frankentstein

Pinocchio