Muppets Live at the Hollywood Bowl September 8-10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I am calling for an act of Silence from the fans! Whenever any of Steve Whitmiere's characters are on stage no one applaud scream cheer and laugh. Let's show Disney we want Steve back!
Alright. I miss Steve as much as the next guy, but that is just plain rude. Do you have no respect? You aren't being strong and courageous by "Starting a movement". You are just showing a complete lack of empathy for the rest of the Muppeteers. Do you really think that Matt is celebrating that Steve got fired? Do you really think he wants everyone to hate his portrayal of Kermit? Do you honestly think that by taking your anger out on the performers, you are going to somehow win over Disney? Because 5 people in the audience didn't laugh when Kermit told a joke? I am honestly at a loss for words. I wish none of this ever happened, and I wish Steve was still Kermit. But at the same time, I am also man enough to support Matt and the rest of the performers through this time without being a complete jerk to the people who are just there to do their job. The damage is done, and Disney is not going to invite Steve back. Should we just retire Kermit?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Alright. I miss Steve as much as the next guy, but that is just plain rude. Do you have no respect? You aren't being strong and courageous by "Starting a movement". You are just showing a complete lack of empathy for the rest of the Muppeteers. Do you really think that Matt is celebrating that Steve got fired? Do you really think he wants everyone to hate his portrayal of Kermit? Do you honestly think that by taking your anger out on the performers, you are going to somehow win over Disney? Because 5 people in the audience didn't laugh when Kermit told a joke? I am honestly at a loss for words. I wish none of this ever happened, and I wish Steve was still Kermit. But at the same time, I am also man enough to support Matt and the rest of the performers through this time without being a complete jerk to the people who are just there to do their job. The damage is done, and Disney is not going to invite Steve back. Should we just retire Kermit?
I love ya, Dwayne, but Muppetboy09 nailed it right on the head.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
According to Kirk Thacher it won't be recorded, due to rights issues with certain songs. However, I say, definitely be on the lookout for short clips on Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram, as i'm sure some fans will tape some of it.
That's just ridiculous.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.