Muppets Live at the Hollywood Bowl September 8-10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Normally, I would predict a promo with Kermit coming in the near future, but since they are so hesitant to put Matt's Kermit into the world, it is safe to say that we will first hear it on September 8th.

Also, do you think this will be done like Carnegie Hall, where the performers are hidden behind curtains, or do you think that it will be done similar to MuppetFest where you can still see the performers? It's probably the latter (because Disney loves to keep the Muppets "real")

Duke Remington

Reaction score
:excited:This sounds amazing! Looks like this will officially be another Muppet Show live type thing. Can't wait to hear the newer performers sing older songs. Can't wait to see everyone perform, especially The Electric Mayhem (hopefully). Also, new chapters of Pigs in Space and Veterinarian's Hospital, I wonder if that means we'll finally get the last of those Pigs in Space videos. Also, unless there's some other video with Kermit promoting it, I think it's safe to assume this will be Matt's debut.
Does anyone know if this will be live streamed anywhere?
Aagh, I know i'm kind of changing the subject a lot but this whole thing looks amazing and i'm just so froggin' excited! :excited:

EDIT: Also, something I overlooked, "...some Muppets who have not been seen since their appearances on The Muppet Show over 35 years ago." As Baby Bear would say, vewwy intwiguing...
Since they'll be performing fan-favorite sketches, I wonder if the show will also include other such classics as Mahna Mahna, Java, Glowworm, Hugga Wugga, etc.

JT Yorke

Reaction score
New promo from Statler and Waldorf, kinda reminds me of the Muppets take Manhattan joke!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I am calling for an act of Silence from the fans! Whenever any of Steve Whitmiere's characters are on stage no one applaud scream cheer and laugh. Let's show Disney we want Steve back!

Status
Not open for further replies.