Muppets Live at the Hollywood Bowl September 8-10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So I know that this is all the way in September, but anyone in the East coast interested.

beaker

Reaction score
Wouldn't miss this for anything! Was at Muppetfest live at Hollywood theater 2001, Carnegie Hall Tribute to Jim Henson 2012, but this looks like the most epic one yet. Im guessing it will be different guests and slight variations each nite? Probably can only afford one night, so I'd either want to go to the first or closing night.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Since all the major performers are there, I hope that means we'll have a great variety of characters there besides just the ones that are being advertised. I'm sure a live Swedish Chef sketch would be pretty cool.
I wonder if there'll be any chance to actually meet the performers there.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So I just sent the Hollywood bowl an e mail asking about Ticket prices. The Friday and Saturday shows start at 8PM and the Sunday show starts at 7:30. I wonder if that means the Sunday show will be longer? I also saw on the website if you go as a group greater then ten you can get a 20% discount.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sorry for the double posting but here is the Email I received about the event:

Dear Dwayne,

Thank you for contacting the Los Angeles Philharmonic.

We currently do not have pricing available for the Muppets Take The Bowl. You may check back at the end of April and we will have pricing available at that time.

Roughly, weekend performance range from $30 to $150.

Thank you for your interest in the Hollywood Bowl.

Juliana,

So not bad, at least this gives people time to plan and save!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Sorry for the double posting but here is the Email I received about the event:

Dear Dwayne,

Thank you for contacting the Los Angeles Philharmonic.

We currently do not have pricing available for the Muppets Take The Bowl. You may check back at the end of April and we will have pricing available at that time.

Roughly, weekend performance range from $30 to $150.

Thank you for your interest in the Hollywood Bowl.

Juliana,

So not bad, at least this gives people time to plan and save!
I might be able to afford that. Definitely a better price than that Frank Oz documentary, the Dave Goelz event, and Steve and Eric's appearance at the VultureFest.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I might be able to afford that. Definitely a better price than that Frank Oz documentary, the Dave Goelz event, and Steve and Eric's appearance at the VultureFest.
Yep the tickets seem very doable, now just figuring out flight and hotel stay. My dream is to try and get as many people from the east coast together as a group.

Status
Not open for further replies.