Muppets Live Another Day

RealWonderman

Reaction score
First thought: YAAAAY! Second thought: Piggy better not have that awful perm Third thought: Yay... and Hmmm. And YAY

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
WHOOOOOO!!!!!!
First thought: YAAAAY! Second thought: Piggy better not have that awful perm Third thought: Yay... and Hmmm. And YAY
You shut ur face hole, Miss Piggy's perm was beautiful. You're just jealous! :wink:

No but this news is interesting to say the least. I mean Josh Gad as the star?? It takes place right after Muppets Take Manhattan?? Rowlf is the main focus of the plot???
I need more details. Right. Now.
I'm cautiously excited.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If it takes place Right after Manhattan, then would Kermit and Piggy be married?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah, sure, dump it on a streaming service that less people have than major streaming services like Netflix and Hulu. Yeah, that's sure to reel in the masses who have been wanting to see a new major Muppet project.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I mean, the plot sounds interesting. Weird that they are centering it around Rowlf, who isn't the first character who would come to mind when you ask someone to name a Muppet, but I dig it. It seems like the plot would lend itself better to a movie than a TV show, but hey, I'm just happy to hear there is more muppet stuff in the works.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't know, I don't see how character development wise they plan on going back to the 80's. Wil Pepe, Bobo and Walter be involved? To me it sounds a bit like they are trying to put things that worked in the Muppets other projects for a new show.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Oh yeah, sure, dump it on a streaming service that less people have than major streaming services like Netflix and Hulu. Yeah, that's sure to reel in the masses who have been wanting to see a new major Muppet project.
I mean, it's Disney... they're definitely going to have tons of viewers automatically for being just that - Disney.

But yeah, this is super exciting! The plot seems very unique and i'm intrigued by the whole Rowlf plotline... Can't wait to see more!

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Oh goodie! This is very interesting. And I'm glad there's going to be a Rowlf plotline. And The Muppets Take Manhattan is one of my favorite Muppet movies. I can't understand why Disney never bought Muppets Take Manhattan. Oh well. Anyway, I've never tried a streaming service before, this could be the first for me. Anyway, I'm glad Disney never gave up on the Muppets. I wonder if Muppet Babies has something to do with it?

GroovyMuppet6

Reaction score
I'm very intrigued by the plot, but if this takes place after Muppets Take Manhattan, does that mean Rizzo will get involved with the story? And if so, who is going to puppeteer him now since Steve's gone? And Lips for that matter if they'll actually have him in the new show.

I'm a little disappointed that this isn't going to release until 2020, and that it's going to only be available on a streaming service, but I'll still try to check it out.