Muppets in Claw machines

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hello how is it going
I enjoy playing the claw machines that you see in arcades and at Wal-Mart and a lot of time they have Muppet Stuffed dolls. I was wondering if anyone esle won some before? I have won a few and here is my list so far

A Halloween Gonzo Dressed up as a scarcrow (little one)
Halloween Cookie Monster dressed in a pumkin outfit (big one)
Halloween Animal dressed as a pirate (I think) and he has a bag (big one)
Halloween Bret dressed as a wicth (big one)
Halloween Erine dressed as a vampire (little one)
Valentine's Day Animal dressed in stripes and has a heart on his chain(little)
Valentine's day Kermit holding a heart that reads "Be my Valentine" (big)
Thanksgiving Kermit dressed as an indian (big)
than just regular visions of
Kermit (Big)
3 different Big Brids (one big, one tiny and one tiny furry one)
3 different Cookie monsters ( one really big but not furry, other not as big but furry and one small and not furry)
Bret (big)
Erine (big and little)
Miss. Piggy (little)
Fozzie as the lion from muppet wizard of OZ (big)
Baby Miss. Piggy (Big)
Baby Gonzo (big)
2 of the same Elmo's (big)

Well that's my collection of the Muppet's I have won in claw machines. I hope you have enjoyed reading it. By the way if anyone would like to buy one of the Elmo's hit me up, I would like to give one of them a good home at a really good price and I can send a pic. The rest however aren't for sale. As I said I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed winning them lol.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Aww, your so lucky! I win everything EXEPT muppet stuff. I never even SEE muppet stuff exept once and I almost got a fozzie lion :frown:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh and I forgot that along with the 24 or so I already I have, and I feel bad for forgetting this, but I also have a big Oscar. Man how can I forget that one, I was really happy to win that one, Oscar is a total favorite of mine.

But Thanks Sgt. Floyd, I'm really prond of the Collection, I don't really have room for them right now, though. lol. But I don't think I'll really get rid of any of them though.

Yeah I guess only a few carry them, I got most of them from the machines in Wal-Marts, at least of the Sesame Street ones.

But yeah like I said I'm really glad I got to win all of them, they all look great together and it's a lot cheaper (well most of the time) to win them.

Oh and if I could I would take a picture of them for all to see, but right now I don't have a camera.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey Dudes

Check it out dudes, I've beening wanting to do this for awhile, but didn't have camera til now. Well really it's my couins camera. Anyway here it is a picture showing every single Muppet stuffed toy that I've won from the Machines.
http://photobucket.com/albums/e245/Muppetcollector/JJscollectiona100/?action=view&current=jj009.jpg

Like I said this is any single stuffed toy that I've won from the machines. There aren't any stuffed toys I brought from a store in this picture. Hope you guys enjoy and I'll be having more pictures of my Muppet stuff really soon.:wink:

loupylou

Reaction score
Wow they look really great wish we had wal-mart here I also wish I could win things from those machines lol I never have any luck with them
WTG

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey thanks loupylou, I'm really happy with this collection. Right now, there isn't any more Muppet toys in the machines, but if there more soon, I'll want to win them.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I recently saw animal wearing a grass skirt in a pizza hut claw machine:smile:

Camellia

Reaction score
Most of these toys are Nanco brand, right? Thanks for sharing that photo of your collection. It's interesting to see the Wizard of Oz themed ones.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The only time I ever saw muppets in claw machines was when i was at the mall and they had one with nothing but MWoO Fozzie and kermit

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
maniacal muppet said:
I recently saw animal wearing a grass skirt in a pizza hut claw machine:smile:
So did I, at the one on Sunrise Highway in Lindenhurst. I think the Swedish Chef and Statler & Waldorf were in there, too.