Muppets Courtyard Area coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

pjtoadie

Reaction score

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I'm actually leaving Disney today, and you just gave me a great reason to come back!

scooterfan360

Reaction score
it would be neat if they add a movie theater, that recreates the movie theater scenes from the Muppet movie, and the Muppets take Manhattan. and show Muppet movies, and show the non Muppet movies in 3D. and have pops at the ticket booth , scooter as an usher, and Kermit addressing the audience , telling them about the movies that they are about to see. and the Swedish chef as the vendor, at snack booth. and have piggy , and the rest of the Muppets be sitting in the theater seats, along with you. plus have them do crazy Muppet things, to make the theater a fun attraction.

Last edited:

FunnyBear

Reaction score
This is great, hopefully going to Disney next year. Maybe this means the show has done well enough to give Disney some faith with the franchise.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
This is great, hopefully going to Disney next year. Maybe this means the show has done well enough to give Disney some faith with the franchise.
Anyone know when this will open?? Is muppet vision 3D still open during the work?? I'm going in June, I'd be gutted if it was closed when I get there!?? :frown: