Muppets Courtyard Area coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Toughpigs is reporting that there's another new addition to the courtyard called Gonzo's Royal Flush. Also, at this time, the building under construction was being used as a restroom. So, a Muppet themed restroom? Based on :concern:'s office from the 2011 movie? All I hope is that this pans out to be a far more immersive area than what the old Toontown USA used to be, something more akin on the level of what Universal Studios has done with both Harry Potter pavilions at their Orlando parks.

Muppy

Reaction score
Some progress pictures in the spoiler tag below. I can pretty much guarantee that Gonzo's Royal Flush will be bathrooms.

Muppy

Reaction score
All I hope is that this pans out to be a far more immersive area than what the old Toontown USA used to be, something more akin on the level of what Universal Studios has done with both Harry Potter pavilions at their Orlando parks.
Hopefully your hopes aren't that high ...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Some progress pictures in the spoiler tag below. I can pretty much guarantee that Gonzo's Royal Flush will be bathrooms.

It's been said that the building they're remodeling was already a bathroom facility, so it makes sense it'd stay that way.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I hope Disney starts doing this with the California parks, there is a lack of Muppet presence.

goldenstate5

Reaction score
Toughpigs is reporting that there's another new addition to the courtyard called Gonzo's Royal Flush. Also, at this time, the building under construction was being used as a restroom. So, a Muppet themed restroom? Based on :concern:'s office from the 2011 movie? All I hope is that this pans out to be a far more immersive area than what the old Toontown USA used to be, something more akin on the level of what Universal Studios has done with both Harry Potter pavilions at their Orlando parks.
Confirmed: https://twitter.com/insidethemagic/status/769225813535428608

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It might be my browser, but I can't see that image.