Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Rizzo really came off as Wembley to me in that video, cute but would have been funnier if he said rat on a hot tin roof, I know it wouldn't have made much sense with what he was doing and this is now the second scat joke the Muppets made.
Sadly and I don't think they are aware but the word Scat has a much more disgusting meaning behind it these days as I recently found out on a website.:eek:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Rizzo really came off as Wembley to me in that video, cute but would have been funnier if he said rat on a hot tin roof, I know it wouldn't have made much sense with what he was doing and this is now the second scat joke the Muppets made.
Sadly and I don't think they are aware but the word Scat has a much more disgusting meaning behind it these days as I recently found out on a website.:eek:
Cool clip. Oh, and a past job at a video store with an "expanded library" provided me with too much information about many things. Eeeek! Just know - yes - the clerk does know a customer's rental history, but - no - he/she usually doesn't care because they wait on so many freaky people in an hour! Nuff said. :wink:

Steve seems to be channeling his inner Wembley for practice! :coy:
I hope the Fraggles get their own interactive site soon.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The new Rizzo video was okay. And I was finally able to view that new Newsman video; it's nice to seem him being unharmed...momentarily.

pattywack

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good proxy that I can use? I keep forgetting the ones I find!\

EDIT: Never mind! Found one and tagged it :big_grin:

Well that vid was random ... lol

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I was finally saw the videos on my dad's computer the other day! Funny stuff and I hope everybody keeps up the good work! But how come on the loading page, all these other Disney channel stars show up trying to distract you to go to their sites instead? :stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I was finally saw the videos on my dad's computer the other day! Funny stuff and I hope everybody keeps up the good work! But how come on the loading page, all these other Disney channel stars show up trying to distract you to go to their sites instead? :stick_out_tongue:
Because its a Disney site and they want the whole disney family to be seen.

I love the new videos i just saw elevator Bingo and just loved it. It was also fun just seeing Rizzo having fun! Chickens and peguins are always funny, and I cant wait to see more.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But I don't care about there sites. I care about the Muppets site as that's the one I want to see!

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
So far I've seen two new videos. I like the:sleep::boo: one, especially the end. And the :concern: and Piggy one was a little more weirder. But not in the Gonzo way. These are the only ones I've seen cause Disney updated some stuff and my comp is running slower.