Muppets at WDW

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Did they have Muppets fine collectibles, like snowglobes or statues?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
They have hats. They have Kermit, Beaker, and Animal hats, (I'm not sure if they still have Sweetums) as well as a Kermit cap.
As for mugs, I believe they still have a Kermit mug available. I'm not sure though.

They definetley don't have snow globes, at least when I was there.
For statues, before last time I was there, I was able to buy a Jim Shore Miss Piggy there. It's usually behind the checkout. Ask the Cast Member if they have any Jim Shore stuff.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Here is my question: Is there anything NEW that has not been seen before within the past 1-2 years?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
New Muppet Star Wars figures. A lot of Pins. Some art that was on display, a few plushes. I'm sure there are stuff that I'm leaving out here, but there are new things, nothing too major though.

I'm most definitely buying the Muppet Star Wars Action Figures. I really want that Uncle Deadly!!! :smile:
Oh my gawd! I forgot that they had that! I would love to have an Uncle Deadly figure!
I didn't get any MSW figures, since it's about $15 for one set, so make sure you bring a ton of money when you go! :wink:

Also, if you're a big pin collector, keep your eye out for Muppet pins! They're scattered all across the parks!
There are very few pins that you'll actually find in the Muppet store, I only saw a set of Vinylmation pins, (which are rather expensive actually...) but whenever you see pins in the parks, look through them to find Muppets. There are some great pins out there.

BTW, The Muppets Store's official name is the "Stage 1" store. Since they sell other stuff.
Also, when in the store, walk around the whole store. Each section of the store looks like a different scene from different Muppet movies. Also, go into the nursery section of the store. Yes, it has to do with Muppet Babies. Look for the famous window from the show!

I'm not going to give anything else away. I want all the amazingness to be a surprise to you all. :smile:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I though the muppets star wars set with uncle deadly has not been released yet?
Am i wrong, has this been released yet?

Scooterforever

Reaction score
New Muppet Star Wars figures. A lot of Pins. Some art that was on display, a few plushes. I'm sure there are stuff that I'm leaving out here, but there are new things, nothing too major though.

Oh my gawd! I forgot that they had that! I would love to have an Uncle Deadly figure!
I didn't get any MSW figures, since it's about $15 for one set, so make sure you bring a ton of money when you go! :wink:

Also, if you're a big pin collector, keep your eye out for Muppet pins! They're scattered all across the parks!
There are very few pins that you'll actually find in the Muppet store, I only saw a set of Vinylmation pins, (which are rather expensive actually...) but whenever you see pins in the parks, look through them to find Muppets. There are some great pins out there.

BTW, The Muppets Store's official name is the "Stage 1" store. Since they sell other stuff.
Also, when in the store, walk around the whole store. Each section of the store looks like a different scene from different Muppet movies. Also, go into the nursery section of the store. Yes, it has to do with Muppet Babies. Look for the famous window from the show!

I'm not going to give anything else away. I want all the amazingness to be a surprise to you all. :smile:
My by is all a-tingle with excitement. It's been about 6 years since I was last at WDW Hollywood Studios, and they must have redesigned the Muppet Store since my last visit, since I don't recall it being so elaborate. Can't wait to go in May:smile: