Muppets at the Smithsonian

wwfpooh

Reaction score
When I went, no one took a camera. But then again, all of the yahoos with us were careful and obeyed the "no pictures" rule.

jomama

Reaction score
Didn't see anyone taking photos or video but again the sign said NO Photography.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Which probably means that if there are pictures, the people who took them are careful in regards to whom they send the pics too.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Which probably means that if there are pictures, the people who took them are careful in regards to whom they send the pics too.
What do you mean by that? I think if they allow pictures to be taken they can be sent to anyone.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
What do you mean by that? I think if they allow pictures to be taken they can be sent to anyone.
I mean that they don't want the musesum to find out that they took unauthorized photos without the exhibit people knowing. Some people do--in fact--do that, you know.

ploobis

Reaction score
Me and the folks are gonna see the exhibit on September 28th, I can't wait! :smile:

I know that the museum doesn't allow flash photography but what about video cameras?

I know we got use our video camera when the Sam and Friends puppets were at the Smithsonian.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
When I went, they said no photography (and I assumed that meant flash or otherwise).

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Very fun! I can't belive I saw the actual Sir Linit and Gobo! I'm gonna go again for the workshops with John Kenedey and Heather Henson.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'd have loved to go to the workshops, but they're during the schoolyear.