Muppets at the Flea Market or Garage Sale

Fluffets

Reaction score
This is making me want to go to one of my local charity shops. maybe next weekend. Anyway the best muppet thing that I found in sales/charity shops was an animal head bag. It currently hangs on the back of a seat in my room. I might post pics next time I do post some. Can anyone identify it? I don't know much about it and I'd like a bit of info and to whether more muppet bags like it were made. Because my favourite muppet is Kermit by far so it would be cool if I could find out whether the company that made the animal bag made a kermit bag. Pics would also be cool if there was.:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Op-shops and garage sales (as well as bazzars) in my opinion are the best places to find Muppet gems. That's where I found most of my SSt videos and soft-toy/figurines! And I've found plently of goodies -including my Miss Piggy Sigma mug- at bazzars and stuff, which are pretty much bigger and more expensive (..and sometimes overly priced..) op-shops. Being a retro/vintage lover, I'm constantly doing the rounds of op-shops and things!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
my first kermit i ever got was bought for me by my mom at a garage sale...i still have him today