Muppets are in the D23 Line-up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Reaction score
BTW: Amy, would you be willing to do a Muppet/Sesame commission piece?
Been asking all the awesome artists here, no luck yet. Please LMK if possible. Thanks.
I appreciate the request, but I can't do commissions right now. All the Boom! comic work has me absolutely flat out.

I only take commissions during those awkward 'between big jobs' periods.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm so excited for all the news from D23! I can not WAIT to see what's in store for our Muppets! Jim Lewis said that they would physically be there! How exciting is that? :big_grin: :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gah! How I wish I was there! I am also desperately hoping for an update on Steve. If they (Muppets) are there, Steve should be too! Hope he is well.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Ack, sadly I just won't be able to afford going to this nor Disneyland. Woulda been so perfect. Oh well. Perhaps a bunch of us can go to Disneyland next year if they have some big Muppety event.

Im sure people will be filming it tho.

As far as what will be announced?
Most likely news on the movie, a new tv series, and various merchandise as well as partnerships we'll be seeing across 2010 and beyond...not to mention some sort of heightened awareness of Muppet characters at Disney theme parks and Disney park exclusive merchandise.

My money would be on those sorts of things. It'll be fun to see what Muppets/performers they use for this panel. Im guessing
for sure Dave Goelz with Gonzo, and Eric Jacobssen in some capacity.

thanks for the info!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
D23 Expo: Muppet news and happenings

BREAKING NEWS: http://twitpic.com/hbk8o

GREAT picture of all of the Vinylmation statues featuring the Muppets. SO excited to see this news trickling out to us! Also... note the white writing on the wall. Classic Muppet humor! :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok that is freaking awesome. Just awesome. I am hoping for good things here! And I so wish I could be THERE. Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.